Openmoko Bug #1755: openmoko-messages segfaults

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 7 08:55:14 CEST 2008

#1755: openmoko-messages segfaults
 Reporter:  el               |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:  GTA02v6
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 on my phone with up to date software openmoko-messages segfaults on start
 when there exists a contact with no name. I can reproduce that by adding a
 contact leaving out the name specifying just the number.