Openmoko Bug #1482: [oe]AUX bottom doesn't shine red light while charging

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 8 06:30:39 CEST 2008

#1482: [oe]AUX bottom doesn't shine red light while charging
 Reporter:  wendy_hung       |        Owner:  julian_chu
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  assigned
Blockedby:                   |
Changes (by wendy_hung):

  * status:  in_testing => assigned

 Sorry that did not reply it immediately, we want to make sure the image is
 the one that we want.

 Tested with the image below:
 root file system:20080807-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2

 It seems like the device can't charge at all, the device act as below:
 1) show up charging icon all the time, even after flash the new image
 2) does not shine red light when I plug in USB/charger (not always)
 3) shine the red light but stop after few minutes, i think might be full
 charged so take the battery out (charger/USB still plug in) but the device
 shot down.