Openmoko Bug #1779: GPRS: add GetStatus or GetActiveContext

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 9 17:26:14 CEST 2008

#1779: GPRS: add GetStatus or GetActiveContext
 Reporter:  fwendt           |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:  FSO
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 Am Freitag 08 August 2008 20:39:49 schrieb Fredrik Wendt:
 > Hi.
 > Should there be a way to see if there's a GPRS connection setup? I know
 > there's a signal one can catch, but what if a program started after
 > that.
 > There's org.freesmartphone.GSM.Network.GetStatus and
 > org.freesmartphone.GSM.Call.ListCalls. Shouldn't there be a GetStatus
 > and GetActiveContext or similar?

 Yes, there should be. Please add a ticket to and
 fix that asap.