[RFC, PATCH 0/4]: Configuring accelerometer wakeups

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:33:44 CEST 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:40:52 +0200
Simon Kagstrom <simon.kagstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get the interrupts when having the device in non-suspended mode
> (there is a printout in the interrupt handler), but when suspending
> the device with apm -s, I don't seem to get it anymore.

OK, some further probing made me find enable_irq_wake(), which makes
the device wake up on this interrupt. The only problem now is instead
that this interrupt:

>    GSTATUS4 0x00000200
>    Interrupt 20
>    gta02_udc_command(1)

During suspending is triggered and the device therefore resumes
directly. Well, well, at least I have something else to look at now :-)

// Simon