[RFC, PATCH 0/4]: Configuring accelerometer wakeups

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:23:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:00:43 +0100
Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> |>    GSTATUS4 0x00000200
> |>    Interrupt 20
> |>    gta02_udc_command(1)
> |
> | During suspending is triggered and the device therefore resumes
> | directly. Well, well, at least I have something else to look at
> | now :-)
>
> But the interrupt stuff you mention looks unrelated... 0x200 in
> GSTATUS4 is EIN9 -> PMU interrupt?  UDC commands come from host PC
> enumeration action.

Right, but it's the "Interrupt 20" printout that comes from the
accelerometer - and I think this is what causes it to wakeup
immediately.

Anyway, I was mostly wondering about the reasons it didn't wakeup
before - and I know that now, so I'll send a new set of patches when
I'm ready with the rest.

// Simon