Approach to update kboot/kernel/rootfs

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Thu Aug 14 00:31:45 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:

> |> We have to find a new verb / figleaf for this that is more neutral --
> |> "factory initialization".
> |
> | Tsk, those prudish anglo-saxons ... ;-)
>
> Get back to me when you have grown daughters so you have 360 degree
> understanding of Anglo-Saxon thinking :-)

:D I vote we keep "devirgination"; Then I can use the phrase in the
presence of my daughter's suitors, and evict the ones who snicker
uncontrollably.

However, something more descriptive of the technical process might be
better.  "Initial flash"?  Or is that also material for uncontrollable
snickerage? :)

Mike (mwester)