Openmoko Bug #1599: Suspend / resume breaks audio

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Aug 19 19:22:51 CEST 2008

#1599: Suspend / resume breaks audio
    Reporter:  phyce                       |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect                      |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                              |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Replying to [comment:18 yarikoptic]:

 > I am running 2008.8 with some recent kernel (from Aug 19 I believe).
 > More information about the phone (logread/dmesg/installed packages) is
 available from

 Please attach everything relevant to this bug report. But even more
 important how do you test audio? E.g. I hear the ring tone after suspend