some question about NAND partitions with QI

xiangfu xiangfu at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 26 04:59:17 CEST 2008

i am not sure about the nand partitions so i write it down, if i am
wrong, correct me. thanks.

is this the final nand partitions with kboot:

 qi     kboot           backup kernel and rootfs              normal
kernel and rootfs
     ^
      here is cmdline for normal kernel  we can put kboot kernel cmdline
in qi. like now Andy do.

i think we can just let QI know the kboot and the normal kernel in NAND,
and let kboot do "boot from SD", "boot from NFS" etc.

i want add some code let QI handle user indication, for choose kboot or
normal system.
i can test this use boot from SD or boot from NAND in current QI.