Openmoko Bug #1876: screen does not turn on on incoming call

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 29 10:38:21 CEST 2008

#1876: screen does not turn on on incoming call
    Reporter:  Zoup             |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  sometimes        |     Blocking:

Comment(by octavsly):

 I had the same with an alarm from calendar. The screen was black but I
 could notice the vibration of the phone.
 Furthermore, when I have connected the USB cable, to get a "logread", the
 phone rebooted. Is there a way to have the logread access the history
 before booting?