Openmoko Bug #1591: SMS not decoded properly, gets truncated

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 04:21:16 CEST 2008

#1591: SMS not decoded properly, gets truncated
 Reporter:  stiell           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                   |

Comment(by stiell):

 I've got the toolchain set up and am in progress of fixing this bug! The
 "@" problem is fixed, and I'm now going to make it translate the other

 I'm using Unicode's maping document on the GSM 7-bit default alphabet:

 I'll submit a patch once I'm done.