Android howto

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:14:20 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:52, Sean McNeil <sean at mcneil.com> wrote:
> Cédric Berger wrote:

>> Looks like the virtual keyboard that was proposed by... [oups I do not
>> remember who :-p ]... is not included yet.
>> Have you tried to integrate it ?
>>

> Argg. Completely slipped my mind. I'm going back over your work right now.

Ok cool !

oh and it was Rui Castro I was talking about for the keyboard :
http://groups.google.com/group/android-framework/browse_thread/thread/c8ca666ee3fa9cca

>> For now I have not yet seen what are the differences with previous
>> image (the broken one without video libs, that was quickly removed)
>>
>> I will now try with your latest kernel.

With latest kernel :
- when trying to shut down android, it is stuck showing "shutting down" ....
- backlight brigthness cannot be adjusted (it looks like it is at maximum).

And WIFI seems to still not work (with either kernel) : "impossible to
search networks"