Openmoko Bug #2078: glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Dec 4 22:22:13 CET 2008

#2078: glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout
 Reporter:  Sprite_tm        |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Yes... thanks for reminding me... I modified it a little for style and
 sent it on stable-tracking;a=commitdiff;h=7a55cd6f948a33c4452dd99da39e15efe832f2e2

 because andy-tracking bases off stable-tracking, it inherits it too.

 Thanks for finding the workaround and the patch.