GTA02 Interrupt storm from SDIO on suspend?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 8 13:12:04 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> The actual wake WoW interrupt is rising edge, I wonder if this is
> actually another manifestation of the 2442 SDIO controller interrupt
> spew that we discussed briefly a few weeks ago?

Hmm, I think the SDIO interrupt spew exists mainly in the head of the
controller, but if it is indeed related, that would be interesting.

> If there is just complete spamming of that interrupt for some reason, do
> we disable it on bus suspend for SDIO and enable it on resume?

I think Balaji already tried just disabling the WoW interrupt, but
that didn't make the problem go away.

> Any other clues about it?

Let me try to reproduce it. I hadn't been able to properly resume in
the last few days. Too many regressions :-(