Suspended mode

Fri Feb 1 14:39:47 CET 2008

Dear All:

If we want our phone has suspended mode, we must think about what peripheral device we need.

Therefore, I list three power modes and show these peripheral devices’s status.

This attached is just my first outlook and maybe has some faults.

Can we talk about some questions in this mail loop?

Do we need other power mode? Do any peripheral devices lack?

After the discussion, we will do a complete form for these peripheral devices in some power mode.

Thank you.

  Best Wishes~

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739

Email:allen_chang at