Change kernel configuration?

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at
Mon Feb 4 17:02:47 CET 2008

I need to do some changes to the kernel configuration. I have the
complete build environment and I'm using the MokoMakefile.

What I thought I could do is calling "make menuconfig" from
and then "make rebuild-package-linux-openmoko" but it doesn't work
because the original configuration is used. I also tried to delete the
and call "make build-package-linux-openmoko" after changing the
configuration but it gives me some errors (

So how can I make any changes into the kernel config and then built a
new kernel image?