How to change the kernel configuration??

Phani Kumar Kancharala kancharlaphanikumar at
Fri Feb 8 07:54:50 CET 2008

How to build the package "linux-openmoko" with modified configuration??

I thought, I can change it by modifying file.
So, I added "echo "CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT=m" >> ${S}/.config" line to
linux.incfile  in the directory /packages/linux/   and did "make
build-package-linux-openmoko".  After that I have observed that the tag is
not set.

My only concern is to build the wireless extensions in which can be
ported to Openmoko.
Can any one help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.