Suspended mode

Wed Feb 13 03:20:37 CET 2008

Hi Andy:

> I will remove it to test the 2V on GSM VBAT.

>Well it won't be a big difference but it shouldn't make it any worse :-)

I remove R1519 and I set the modem UART (TX,RX,CTS,RTS) to input.
The VBAT doesn't have any voltage.
Therefore, pull high resistor (R1519) is the source voltage of GSM modem.

Today, I will found what device consume the 5mA current what device with 3.7V.
For now, suspend mode, we will turn off GSM, BT, WLAN, and AGPS.

  Best Wishes~

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739

Email:allen_chang at