Suspended mode

ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw
Wed Feb 13 15:12:35 CET 2008

Hi Matt:

>I found the root cause of this phenomenon. According to previous mail,
>the suspend current could be reduced into 5mA~4mA if the GSM related
>GPIOs are configured OUTPUT low.

Before I tell you about GSM modem_UART setting , these settings are just about GSM off mode.

If we try to use GSM modem on suspend mode, we must keep these UART pins are their functions.(TX,RX,CTS,RTS).
Therefore, you make these pins are low and that will make GSM modem work abnormally.
Finally, you can set these pins to function pins.

 Best Wishes
    Allen Chang