Hello -- NAND/NOR Flash design for GTA02

Willie Chen willie_chen at openmoko.com
Wed Jan 9 17:55:20 CET 2008

Hi Nod, Werner,

Please provide your production information. Werner can't decide the
NAND/NOR flash partition map here. Thanks.
According GTA02 product specification, we have backup and maintenance
features. Jserv will also request one partition flash that has erasing
protection here. There is a another design issue that NOR flash is
booting uboot and kernel. Or we still use current state that is booting
from NAND flash.

Regards,
willie