Fwd: Hello -- NAND/NOR Flash design for GTA02

Miles Hsieh miles_hsieh at openmoko.com
Fri Jan 11 11:38:06 CET 2008

Hi, Werner, Willie, Nod:

production information now:

device nand0 <neo1973-nand>, # parts = 6
 #: name                        size            offset          mask_flags
 0: u-boot              0x00040000      0x00000000      0
 1: u-boot_env          0x00040000      0x00040000      0
 2: kernel              0x00800000      0x00080000      0
 3: splash              0x000a0000      0x00880000      0
 4: factory             0x00040000      0x00920000      0
 5: rootfs              0x076a0000      0x00960000      0

Regards,
-- Miles