2.6.24-rc7 update status

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Wed Jan 16 14:07:59 CET 2008

> Not yet. If nobody else beats me to it, then I'll look at it
> after I'm done with evaluating the mount speed improvements.

Sounds great :-)

Maybe JinKyoungKwon's issue posted here yesterday is the same, he didn't
mention if it is GTA-01.  He says he can boot by hand from U-Boot,
something to try.

If the motion sensors are still giving trouble, when I am done with
Glamo MMC I am wondering if it, along with HDQ and possible vibrator
problems Nod mentioned, can be helped by implementing the FIQ stuff at
this point.

We could implement a very slow bitbang FSM in there to constantly query
the motion sensors at very low jitter when enabled, one bitbang clock
per FIQ at 30us for example.  Similarly the FIQ ISR can GPIO the
vibrator, completely owning the timer.