2.6.24 status

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Tue Jan 29 11:41:33 CET 2008

> Andy Green wrote:
>> They won't get lost on my side.
> Great :-)
>> This is one reason post submission modifications make pain for me, even
>> whitespace.
> Hmm, shouldn't they just show up as the small differences you described ?
> (Not sure how you'd annotate them, though. Not having an explicit series
> file may be a mixed blessing.)

stg rename and stg edit does the trick.  They do show up as the small
differences, but not before I had to resolve the merge conflict by hand
and do "stg resolved xyz" for each affected file.  Whereas stg push
totally deals with it as part of the push you asked for otherwise.

> is basically K&R with a few additional rules). Your style had a few
> minor quirks, but I think we've pretty much converged already.

> Now my main problems are those patches that fail for no visible
> reason. Luckily, we don't use the Whitespace programming language :)

Hum see if we can figure that out over time.  I think when I see it, it
is problems from stg import that are always resolved by patch -p1