pending u-boot changes committed (GTA02)

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Jan 30 11:45:31 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Wah openmoko mail sucks badly,

Seems that the Taipei server has some problems again :-(
The one in Germany seems to be fine, though.

> Can you send these patches over the list Werner?  I would like to see
> what is happening preferably before it happens.

The joy of being the one who directly commits to SVN is that I
only have to go trough the list for the experimental ("RFC")
kind of stuff :-)

(I was actually hoping that most internal developers would start
to commit directly. But this hasn't happened :-( )

This patch is in
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2008-January/003620.html