USB device driver debugging

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at
Thu Jan 31 19:49:56 CET 2008

Pierre Hébert wrote:
> On Thursday 31 January 2008, Jean-Michel Bouffard wrote:
>> The problem is that if I do "make menuconfig" on my computer in
>> /usr/src/linux I can see all those options but "make menuconfig" from
>> the OpenMoko kernel source doesn't show me anything in "USB Support".
>> The menu is empty.
> Maybe "make ARCH=arm menuconfig" for the OpenMoko kernel ?

Great now it is working. But when I do some changes to the configuration
and then "make build-package-linux-openmoko" the kernel is not rebuilt.
And if I do "make rebuild-package-linux-openmoko" my new configuration
is overwritten with the default one for OpenMoko.

I thought also that this configuration file was the one for the OM
"moko/openmoko/trunk/src/target/kernel/config/defconfig-" but if
I change it and rebuild, then my changes are not taken into account.

Anyone could give me a clue on how to modify the kernel configuration?