Providing high current on battery pin from USB gets it booting

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 1 14:55:28 CEST 2008

Am Di  1. Juli 2008 schrieb Werner Almesberger:
> Andy Green wrote:
> > It's in an insane place surrounded by taller components on two sides and
> > other 0402 directly above and below: and it won't come off the board
>
> This might then be a task for our hardware team in Taipei.
> I've seen them do completely insane rework before :-)
>
> (Plus, if they burn up a device, they have more to try.)

Yep, but they are "so busy" they don't have any time to try any rework / test
we suggest :-(
Even if this test is meant to solve the issues they are actually busy with :-S

See my suggestions on doing an (admittedly insane difficult) rework to test
different mic(-bias) layout for GTA02A7/GTA03.

/jOERG