Big update in stable

Andy Green andy at
Thu Jul 3 01:02:22 CEST 2008

Hi folks -

I brought over a ton of patches that had accumulated in andy branch into
stable tonight.  Because I had Mike Westerhof's neospy patchset in andy
but I don't think it belongs in stable, and that patchset is very
invasive, a lot of patches needed meddling when neospy was removed from
the picture.  So it's possible there might be some breakage in stable,
but I built it and it seemed OK, audio worked, bluetooth, was able to
make a test call, etc.

I rebased andy on stable now, which will make it simpler to sync them
day by day and avoid moving patchbombs around.  Currently in andy branch
there are some pending touchscreen patches, Mike Westerhof's neospy
(hopefully not broken by all the shifting around) and I added back
Cesar's cpufreq stuff for now if anyone wants to give it a try.