Ar6K Driver problems

Arnaud Derasse arnaud.derasse at
Thu Jul 17 20:48:29 CEST 2008

The version that Accton sent to us is the last one.
When the driver starts, we have the following :
BMI Get Target Info: Exit (ver: 0x20000059 type: 0x1)

According to AR6K_version.h this is :
Major Revision : 2
Minor Revision : 0
Build Number   : 89

It should be ok , unless there is a new bug in that new version of firmware.

Arnaud Derasse