resume reason... not working. details...

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 18 19:52:08 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> It seems Werner's last patchset (the wake from idle part) has broken PMU
> resume reason at the moment due to reading the PMU interrupt registers
> we never did before;

Hmm, you should never reach the bulk of that new code (i.e.,
wait_for_power and friends) on a mere resume. The only thing I changed
in the resume path is the UPLL setup.

The int1/int2 passing for the power-on reason looks okay as well. (The
PMU state would be unreliable for that anyway, since the boot menu test
also clears the PMU interrupts. But that's what it always did.)