Openmoko Bug #1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 21 14:56:42 CEST 2008

#1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed
 Reporter:  montgoss         |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by LMC):

 I have seen similar behavior also.  I have seen an erratic number of
 contacts displayed from the SIM card.  Sometimes more, sometimes less,
 sometimes none but never all of the contacts.