Battery sometimes goes dead while phone is on charger.

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 08:22:52 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 02:22:01 Russell Sears wrote:
> I wrote the support list and filed a bug about this.  Andy said this is
> a more appropriate forum.

My pcf50633 charging related regression list is:
	- Wall charger does not work
	- If battery is full charging stops and also the usbnet connection
gets "canned" (or some other weird usb issue...)

So I suspect it is related to the set_curlimit changes... we clear and set
more registers than we used to. E.g. the wallcharger starts working if I
revert the configure_pmu_for_charger changes for the 1A charger.

Sorry, I'm occupied with other stuff so that is mostly hand-waving.

z.