Ar6k Firmware Version information

Arnaud Derasse arnaud.derasse at wifidget.com
Wed Jul 23 11:56:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

I still have problems with my WM3236AQ from Accton. I can't use TCP,
only UDP is working, TCP packets are freezing the chip.
So I have a question :
What firmware version are you using on your WM3236AQ chips on the GTA02
Freerunner ?

At kernel start I have the following :
ar6000_available
BMI Get Target Info: Exit (ver: 0x20000059 type: 0x1)

Do you use the same version ? Since I am using your driver ( from git
repos ) I think I also need to have the same firmware version.
Is it possible to change the firmware on the chip ? I saw some utilities
in
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/AR6kSDK.build_sw.18/host/tools/
In particular the BMILoader application. Is it for firmware flashing
operation ?

Another question is : Who could I contact at Atheros to get help on the
Ar6K "Target debug interrupt". I only have contact at Accton but nobody
at Atheros. It would be interresting for me to get some contacts
directly at Atheros to solve drivers problems.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Arnaud Derasse