Openmoko Bug #1666: include ntp client by default

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 24 05:55:12 CEST 2008

#1666: include ntp client by default
 Reporter:  candrews         |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 I think it would be incredibly sweet to have ntp-client included by
 default, so I don't need to use ssh (or a forthcoming gui interface) to
 set the time. I think you just need to add ntp-client to the pre-installed
 package list, and that's it.