some question about serial.c

dennis.yxun dennis.yxun at
Sat Jul 26 01:21:20 CEST 2008

what is correct setting for the debug board?
i want to use Jtag(run openocd) and serial port(uart) simultaneously

and, here i can only see one /dev/ttyUSB0, while running openocd

according to wiki(
there should be a /dev/ttyUSB1 for serial port?

i can see polling is success when running the code, so data should output..

Dennis.Yxun wrote:
> the most frustrating is that NOTHING output to my minicom,
> IMHO,  the reson it not work would be the incorrect uart clock
> so it may mismatch with the host baudrate setting...
> and also, i confirmed that FR use UART2 as serial console output from wiki
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Andy Green <andy at> wrote:
> | 2. config uart clock source as PCLK, 16Mhz,
> Make sure you set the GPIO registers for these pins to be in peripheral
> mode not GPIO.  See GPHCON.
>> yes,  i've enabled those UART to functional mode
> There's also a peripheral clock mask register CLKCON, it says it resets
> to all enabled though.
>> and the clock is enable.
> -Andy

Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)