Openmoko Bug #1671: SD-card non-working after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jul 26 01:14:54 CEST 2008

#1671: SD-card non-working after resume
 Reporter:  proquar          |       Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |     Version:  GTA02v6
 Severity:  major            |    Keywords:  sd, resume
 Blocking:                   |   Blockedby:
 I'm using the 2007.2 stack on my Freerunner. Set to 'dim first, then
 lock', so it automatically goes to sleep.

 Kernel-version is:

 Openmoko goes sleeping, after a resume I cannot access the SD-card
 anymore. Here's the output:

 root at om-gta02:/media# ls card/
 ?      ?      rraa   rraa   �.o n  �.o n
 root at om-gta02:/media# umount card/
 umount: /media/card: device is busy
 umount: /media/card: device is busy
 root at om-gta02:/media# mount card/
 mount: special device /dev/mmcblk0p1 does not exist
 (I had the strange characters in my console, too.)