How to reflash NOR using the debug board and no userspace

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Thu Jul 31 14:45:30 CEST 2008

At some point in the near future, I expect I'm going to need to reflash
the NOR chip to fix a u-boot Glamo issue.

The problem is, I can't find the documentation which tells me which pin
on the Debug Board V2 I need to tie high or low, nor do I have an
openocd script or devirginator script which will write to NOR (I can see
a userspace script, but I can't get into userspace until this issue is
fixed).

Can someone please point me to the information?  I promise to write up a
wiki page if it's not already there.

-- Rod