aux button interrupt to pmu?

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Fri Jun 6 11:26:07 CEST 2008

>> In fact there should be limited trouble it can cause since we jump to a
>> wake address in a fixed CPU register that survives suspend, if NOR
>> U-Boot can deal with wake at all it should be safe.  The main thing
>> that'll be broken is the wake reason, since NOR image AFAIK is too old
>> to have the patch.

Yes, I think this will have compatible issue if user don't have debug
board for re-flash the NOR.

Will want to wake up from AUX in ASU, but I don't think ASU should have
_NOR regression in as AUX wake up source_ issue.

We might could use hardware id we to difference the hardware ship with
ASU, and make suspend resume behavior differently in ASU software/NOR.
And this should not affect original GTA02 install ASU for update.
werner might need to help on this item and logic, including the initial
set aux as wake up source and wake up source check for resume logic.

> so unless the nor contents are changed... it isnt a fully functional wake
> source - right? at this stage the spec is much more malleable than the
> hardware. the aux for wake is new in the last few weeks.

Yes, might be 3 weeks before in some ASU meeting.

Tony Tu