aux button interrupt to pmu?

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at
Fri Jun 6 12:45:29 CEST 2008

> | Yes, I think this will have compatible issue if user don't have debug
> | board for re-flash the NOR.
> Can be, but we can maybe work around it.  For example we can look in
> resume function of "keyboard" that deals with buttons to see if AUX is
> still down when it resumes, and infer from this that we woke from AUX,
> set the AUX resume reason bit right then.

Difficulty is user usually don't count how many second they press on
key, so the result come from user behavior will be un-predictable during
resume. Like press too long/twice or more/too short/repeately suspend.
 User behavior is hard to predict even we only got 2 key in GTA02 :)

> Carsten mentioned it doesn't wake at the moment, I think it's probably
> because it isn't enabled as wake source.  If it does wake through to
> Linux OK from AUX -> NOR U-Boot -> Linux then the workaround above will
> probably work for even current NOR U-Boot.

I don't know if NAND and NOR have different init code, does this affect?

> | Yes, might be 3 weeks before in some ASU meeting.
> Hardware design is a little bit older than this :-)

Yup, we are doing software-able hardware ;)

Tony Tu