aux button interrupt to pmu?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 6 13:32:00 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> GSTATUS3 but OK.

Oops, you're right, sorry.

> Well this hardware bug is there anyway, but I guess it matters less if
> you crash sometimes on boot into NOR

When booting into NOR, you're holding AUX down _while_ the system is
being started, so it's much less likely that there will be a transition
than when you've just seen the first edge of AUX.

That doesn't mean that you can't crash the system by playing with AUX
at the time you reset. I've done it a few times. And that's still not
nearly as perfect a synchronization between wakeup and disaster as you'd
get from doing both on the same signal.

(Note to self: I should actually measure how big the window of
opportunity is there for a normal NOR boot ...)