andy git 06/15 suspend/resume observations

Andy Green andy at
Wed Jun 18 19:57:24 CEST 2008

| Somebody in the thread at some point said:
| | Somebody in the thread at some point said:
| | | Andy,
| | |
| | | I've now confirmed it is from GSM wakeup. If I do not initialize the
| | | then the phone never locks up.
| |
| | EXCELLENT, thanks a lot.
| |
| | Mike can this plug into the serial resume problems?
| |
| | How can one provoke GSM wakes then?  Although I am in runlevel 3 I do
| | actually have a SIM card in and am running gsmd -- last night before I
| | went to bed though I put it in suspend, and it woke 100% perfect
| | thismorning after 7 - 8 hours suspended.  But it didn't wake before that
| | from GSM.... you really have to ring the phone?
| Hm what's going on here... in the resume:
|     /* We must defer the auto flowcontrol because we resume before

I have a dirty patch done really quickly since I have to go out for a
few hours, I tested it and it correctly defers resume of pm-gsm until
after uart0 on GTA02.  Please give it a whirl and I will fix up any
breakage when I get back.