My Gta02s wont charge

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Wed Jun 18 22:18:08 CEST 2008

Hi Steve,

How are you determining that it is the battery not getting a charge as
opposed to the phone not powering up? Are you placing another battery in
the phone and that one works? Maybe the battery is charging but the
phone will not power up. Can you see a device instantiated on the laptop
when you plug in the phone? Are you holding the power key down for a
long time or just pushing and quickly releasing? You do not need a
battery to run the phone. It will run off USB power.