My Gta02s wont charge

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 23 02:02:17 CEST 2008

Am Fr  20. Juni 2008 schrieb Werner Almesberger:
> If you drained your battery while running Linux, you probably didn't
> have USB connected at that time. This in turn means that the internal
> charger logic in the PMU should be turned off.

NO, it *should NOT* be turned off. Maybe I got it wrong, and you say "we
accidentally turned it off by then".
There's NO REASON to turn charging logic off when battery drain, when
usb-power is removed or on *any* other event except bat-overtemp or
Vbat-crit-high (never could happen).
See my other post.
/j