My Gta02s wont charge

steve steve at openmoko.com
Wed Jun 25 01:44:02 CEST 2008

Micheal, I will bring my phone to your house on Thursday.  I should be there
by 10AM or so,
See the thread. I trust you have the gear to jump start my battery,
otherwise we can canabalize
One of my old razr chargers. Let me know.

For completeness let's review the steps you want michale and I to go
through.

Steve