r4165 - in branches/src/target/kernel/2.6.24.x: config scripts

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 5 09:12:35 CET 2008

John Lee wrote:
> Is this separation forever?  If not, how long will it be?

I'd say until early next week. I think we want to put a "GTA02" kernel
(i.e., built with defconfig-gta02) onto the devices in the factory, so
that as much as possible works.

But I guess most people who are currently working with GTA02 don't care
about this distinction (or can help themselves), so the distribution
side doesn't need to change.

Sorry about the confusion this caused. I should have been clearer from
the start.