GTA02 u-boot and kernel status

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Mar 8 05:34:00 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Hey Werner we just spent two weeks living together, it's pretty bad it
> took until the day after I left .tw to suddenly consider these issues
> from your side without discussing them with the current main kernel
> contributor.

Ah, most of them are from areas I've been working on. I think the
only "new" one is the GPIOs, which we analyzed, but then didn't
decide on any course of action.

I also included a few nasty ones from your whiteboard, since our MP
schedule means that we either have to fix them before you're back
or at least know that they won't hurt us too badly.

Anything that's more long-termish than MP is quite a different
story ;-)