refactoring mokopatches

Felipe Balbi me at felipebalbi.com
Tue Mar 11 14:05:44 CET 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:49:59 +0000, Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:
> Oh absolutely.  But we should push the patches through this list before
> they go off anywhere so we can all see what is going down.  Likewise if
> anyone is helping out on subtasks, the path to that branch is through
> this list and yourself... although you can expect debate sometimes,
> which is the point.

So we agree we will be using mailine patch process. All patches should be
sent to this list
before they can get integrated.

Acked-by entries are also nice as we can validate at least one other person
has tested
the patch.

Also, I'd propose everyone to read:
Documentation/SubmittingPatches
Documentation/CodingStyle
Documentation/SubmitChecklist

So we shrink down the effort on rework based on coding style issues and
malformed patches.

If anyone need a help with git, I've a few tips & tricks in my blog:
http://felipebalbi.com/blog/?cat=8

I tried to make it as simple as possible :-)

--
Best Regards,

Felipe Balbi
http://felipebalbi.com