Samsung documentation

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Mar 20 19:12:26 CET 2008

OK, I just sent my 'product information request' for the following
documents:

S3C2410 User's Manual (GTA01)
+I/O Ports Notice (About GPE14 and 15)

S3C2442 User's Manual (GTA02)

S3C2443 User's Manual
+ JTAG BSDL + PCB Routing Guide

S3C6400 User's Manual
+ JTAG BSDL

It said 'After the approval process is completed, we will let you know
through the registered email. Thank you."
Well then... Let's see.
Wolfgang