Questions regarding the state of suspend and resume

matt_hsu matt_hsu at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 25 07:43:03 CET 2008

於 五,2008-03-21 於 14:11 +0100,Holger Freyther 提到:
> Hey,
>
> back in February Andy already mentioned that the LCM is white and stay after
> resume. I wonder if this has been resolved? On the serial console I see that
> the glamo gets reinitialized though. Is there aynthing I could do to help?
>
> Do you need any other help? E.g. I wonder if waking up from RTC, incoming
> phone call, SMS has been recently tested.
	Hi Holger,

	I made a summary here about your questions:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Overview_on_power_management_design#Profile_of_suspend.2Fresume

	It seems that WiFi is the only issue needed to take care.
	I'll keep to finish this summary.

	Cheers,

	Matt