USB power source connected message

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:19:04 CET 2008

In which kernel version do we have the /dev/input/event4 ? Below are what I
have:

root at fic-gta01:/# ls /dev/input/event*
/dev/input/event0  /dev/input/event1  /dev/input/event2

root at fic-gta01:/# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.24 (andy at catnip) (gcc version 4.1.2) #1 PREEMPT Thu Feb 28
10:42:14 GMT 2008

Thanks,

Emre Turkay