Jack-IRQ storm on resume

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Wed Mar 26 16:22:59 CET 2008

On Wednesday 26 March 2008 09:23:44 Andy Green wrote:

> There is another super fun resume one in the GPS power code, where we
> always power GPS on resume.  But I never used GPS, can't test any changes.

Okay, I will try to get gpsd running and test resume with it.

> As joerg pointed out saving the state is probably not needed but it is
> fine for me.

Hehe. I don't think saving this state hurts. There are not many people using
this feature anyway.

> We break a little new ground here for me, I will try to cherrypick the
> obvious ones into andy today and see how we go on.  If you use stgit
> (maybe it is a feature of git itself I don't know) then when you rebase
> against an "upstream" that took an unedited patch, it "knows" and does
> the right thing automatically, but by all means say if it makes any pain.

Feel free to pick what you want, git-rebase will do its' job. If it doesn't I
can say git-rebase --skip or use interactive rebase to omit a patch. This
feature is the one where git won me over.

z.