Suggestions for kernel bugs that can be fixed with QEMU, w/o actual hardware?

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Fri May 9 16:38:33 CEST 2008

Doh.. Yea, I checked the kernel bug list and it doesn't look like
anything could be fixed without hardware (should have checked it before
writing an email).

So then even if the hardware is not the same, the app software and the
rest of the system built with mokomakefile is equivalent or reasonably
close to what will be loaded on the GTA02 that ships?

Or will what can be loaded and run on QEMU be mostly dated?

Paitently waiting for freerunner..

Matt